Monday, February 2, 2009

TITLE GOES HERE

Hmm. Let’s see . . .

Where’s The Series?

Last week I mentioned that this week’s blog entries would comprise a series. Yeah, that’s no longer the case. There are several reasons for that, not the least of which is the fact that the week has already started, and I haven’t yet written the series in question. (Too busy either napping or laying in a fetal position clutching my head and screaming in pain – more on that in the next section.)

So, it’s been rescheduled. So instead of starting on either the 1st or 2nd of February (depending on how long it ends up being once completed) it is now on my schedule as starting on either the 15th or 16th of February.

Medical Nonsense

The dose of anti-convulsants that I’m on cause an increase in my ever-present headache and an even greater increase in my normally high levels of fatigue / exhaustion / drowsiness. To counteract that, the doctor put me on another medication. That medication seemed to do the trick. Except . . . now my body has apparently adjusted to it, because my head is killing me, and I’m sleeping all the time.

Plus, the twitches and tremors are coming with increasing frequency, leading me to wonder if something similar isn’t happening with the anti-convulsants themselves. Time to go back to the doctor. (Not my favorite thing to do.)

I should probably be going to the doctor anyway, given that I’ve once again stepped off of a curb and twisted my ankle. (Why, yes – I am the undisputed King of Stepping Off of a Curb and Twisting My Ankle. Why ever do you ask?)

Another Deadline

I just found out about another project that I want to jump in on, and the deadline for that hits before the end of the week. So, I can either keep Time Delay on track and ignore the other thing, or let Time Delay’s schedule go intentionally goofy for a week while I take a quick whack at something else for a few days.

So the goofy schedule and a quick whack it is.

The Long, Long Read

A lot of people have commented (okay, some have commented, others have complained) about the length of my posts. Well, today’s post was for you. Hope you enjoyed it.

No comments: